mary- you've been holding out on us, eh??? I'm sooo glad to see pics of your kids and see you and Scott grow up, too. You guys look fantastic.
Are you guys up for partying with the Findlays on Jan 22?? I'll email to nail it down. It all kind of depends on whether we can squeeze into the DMV tmrw or the 22nd... fun times. Both of our licenses are expired-- we are total losers.
2 comments:
mary- you've been holding out on us, eh??? I'm sooo glad to see pics of your kids and see you and Scott grow up, too. You guys look fantastic.
Are you guys up for partying with the Findlays on Jan 22?? I'll email to nail it down. It all kind of depends on whether we can squeeze into the DMV tmrw or the 22nd... fun times. Both of our licenses are expired-- we are total losers.
Take care and hopefully we'll see you soon!
Great Job Mary. Even though we get to see you often it will be fun to see pictures! See you soon!
Post a Comment